The periodical that anticipated the current magazine “Il Tempio di Don Bosco” was published in January 1947 with the name “San Giovanni Bosco e il Suo Nuovo Santuario” thanks to Fr. Michele Molineris, editor of the magazine for twenty years, who published the results of his research, enriching the huge Don Bosco’s historical heritage.
In 1967, the magazine changed its name in “Il Tempio sul Colle di Don Bosco” and soon after it assumed the current title.
Since 1994, faithful to the Salesian spirit, Fr. Emilio Zeni, current editor and journalist of the bulletin, carries out the publication of the news about the activities of the Basilica. With a special consideration for the pilgrims who daily visit Don Bosco’s places, he writes about the appointments concerning the world of the Salesian formation and, through the wise guidance of the Pope, he offers to the readers a continuous reference to the current ecclesial context.

Don Emilio Zeni

+39 011 9877111 / +39 011 9877162 (fax)

info@colledonbosco.it; redazionetdb@colledonbosco.it

Frazione Morialdo, 30
14022, Castelnuovo Don Bosco AT
Asti (Italia)

Magazine Archive